Scoil Mhuire School Uniform
The school uniform, which all children are expected to wear, is as follows:
- A Navy Pinafore / Skirt / Trousers / Shorts
- School Jumper / Cardigan (royal blue with a white stripe at cuffs, waist and neck. Available only from Place of Clothing or Crowley’s, Killorglin.)
- A Light Blue Shirt, long or short sleeves
- A Navy Tie
- Navy or white socks / Navy tights
- Navy or Black Shoes – with Velcro fastenings unless the child is able to tie laces
P.E. / Sports Uniform:
- A Light Blue Polo-shirt
- A Plain Navy Tracksuit Bottom (Without designer branding)
- School Tracksuit Top (Navy with school crest, available only from Place of Clothing, Killorglin)
- Sports Footwear – with Velcro fastenings unless child is able to tie laces
Shoes: Please note that as children run and play on a daily basis, all shoes should be well-fitting and suitable for this purpose. Boots are not allowed.
Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name.